Storage Containers in Dallas/Fort Worth TX
Kickbox Storage specializes in the sale and rent of mobile offices and storage containers in Dallas/Fort Worth TX. We have been working in and around Dallas/Fort Worth for many years and know the unique needs of our clients in this area.
We cater to many industries in Dallas/Fort Worth, including:
- Sports and recreation
- Oil and gas
- Medical (COVID-19 testing sites, labs, etc.)
Home to 7.6 million, the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex is considered to be the economic and cultural hub of North Texas. Here, we offer a variety of services ranging from storage container rentals and sales to custom modifications and government purchasing.
Storage Container Sales in Dallas/Fort Worth
Kickbox Storage, offering storage container sales throughout Lubbock Texas, gives you options including 40′ high cubes, 40ft standards, 20′ standards and 20′ one trip units. There are so many advantages to buying a storage container instead of renting:
- No Restrictions and Penalties
- Save Money on Logistics
- Can Modify As Needed
- Long-Term Savings
- Ability to Customize Containers to Your Needs
- Can Re-Purpose After Use
Storage Container Rentals
Our durable storage container rentals are available in 40′ high cubes, 40ft standards, 20′ standards and 20′ one trip options. We make the process easy for you from start to finish, as we give you competitive prices and exceptional customer service every time.
Here are some benefits to renting storage containers, whether you’re a home or a business owner:
- Ability to change your mind at any time
- Rent and use as needed
- Cost effective
- Best for short term
- Saves space
- Reliable security
- Tax benefits
- No maintenance required
- Variety of types to choose from
Mobile Offices in Dallas/Fort Worth
When you require a convenient method of doing business on site, mobile offices are ideal, especially in these cases:
- Construction foremen need them as a home base where they can get office work done and where contractors can gather to get the day’s work assignments.
- Realtors need them at new construction home sites as a place where potential buyers can gather to get information on the property.
- Start-up businesses can use mobile offices as a low-cost way to conduct business before enough funding has been achieved to create larger, more permanent headquarters.
Mobile offices can decrease distractions and allow you to be more productive, plus they save you money since you don’t have to pay expensive rents and leases — or pay for custom construction. Best part is, you can place the container anywhere you want!
Acting as an extension of your government agency, we serve federal agencies in the following ways:
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- COVID-19 Frontline Support
- Containers as Temporary Medical Units
- HUD Renovation Projects
- File and Records Storage
- Construction Project Solutions
Custom modifications further enhance the functionality of your unit. Some examples of modifications include:
- Insulation/interior finishing
- Entry doors
- Windows and skylights
- Locking mechanisms
- Built-in furniture
Let us know if you are in need of any of these services throughout Dallas/Fort Worth TX.
Contact Kickbox Storage
If you are looking for mobile offices or storage containers in Dallas/Fort Worth contact Kickbox Storage to learn about our products and services.